Sunday 2 November 2014

Beauty haul

At the weekend I went to Cardiff, and I specifically wanted to go to Boots because they have a large store that stocks Bleach London and Essie, both brands I was after! A couple of days later I went to Superdrug in Aberystwyth becuae they had a triple points offer. This post has been a bit of a long time coming because I've been waiting for a nice(ish) day for decent photos! Here are the spoils...


 I've been wanting an Essie nail polish for a while now, and I'm really loving the Oxblood/Wine shade that's big this season. This particular shade is bordeaux. As you can see I got the Rimmel lipstick in a similar shade and Lush's Hot Toddy shower gel. I also got Sweetie Pie shower jelly from Lush and their Comforter Bubble Bar which all  smell amazing as you'd expect. Other Rimmel products I got were the BB cream (I need to see what all the hype is about BB cream) and the Wonderfull mascara.


I've been reading review's for Bleach's Silver Shampoo for a while now and decided to go for it. I've got blonde ombre hair and its nearly 6 months since I got it coloured so I've been needing a toning shampoo to get rid of the yellow tones to it. This one seemed the one that works best according to the blogosphere - I'm excited to try it!

I'll let you know how I get on with these products over the next few weeks. Let me know ifyou've tried any of them! :)

Hannah xo

1 comment:

  1. So many lovely bits and bobs! My friend did the hair for the silver shampoo advert, it was pretty cool as it sponsored Hollyoaks for quite a while so every time the advert came on I felt proud! The Essie nail polish and the lipstick are gorgeous colours, perfect for autumn/winter too! :)
    Have a great week x

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete