Thursday 13 November 2014

Life lately...

This post is to tell you what to expect on this little old blog in the next few days :)

Last week was such a busy week! On Monday evening we made a last minute decision to catch the 05:47 (!!) train the next day to London to see the poppies at the Tower of London and the Imperial War Museum. Wednesday I had to take my Dad to Aberyswyth (and did a bit of shopping while I was there... of course!) and we watched the local fireworks. And on Thursday Mark and I went to Manchester to see Paolo Nutini (I gave Mark tickets for his birthday) and came back on Friday. Madness.

Other life updates include... I'VE APPLIED TO UNI. Again. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but I dutifully wrote my personal statement, filled in the UCAS application and sent it off on Tuesday! I've finally (six years after first thinking about it) applied to study Speech and Language Therapy. I'm looking forward to seeing if anywhere will offer me and interview and/or a place! Exciting times are ahead.

Yesterday I started volunteering at the local Riding for the Disabled Association group. I've always loved horses and riding and this is a great way to get experience ready for my next degree and give something back to the community. I really enjoyed myself yesterday and I'm excited to go again next week.

Here's a couple of pictures from bonfire night to keep you going :)





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment