Wednesday 19 November 2014

Taking blogging seriously...

I've been blogging and reading blogs for at least 18 months, and though I've recently re-jigged (that's a word, right?) this blog I've always had Hannah Sundae as my URL. Now just to confuse everyone, my instagram, twitter and gmail were Hannah Gwyrdd. Gwyrdd is Welsh for my surname, and is a lot easier when choosing usernames than my actual name! But people searching for me on social media wouldn't be able to find me because its totally unrelated to my blog.

Finally.... I have new twitter, instagram and gmail accounts! Now I'm Hannah Sundae everywhere! Yaaay!

One problem... I have no followers on twitter or instagram.... so get following, people! pretty please :)


Thanks for the continued support, guys :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment