Friday 23 January 2015

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the very lovely Little Bones, and also Jessica! Thank you both so much! It great to know that people are reading my blog and they like what they read. The Liebster Award is a great way of sharing the blogger love and finding out a bit more about the bloggers themselves.



The rules are:
  • Thank and link the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions given by the nominator
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
  • Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
  • Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are the 11 questions Kourtney asked Little Bones, and she in turn asked me...

1. Tea or Coffee?

I'm going to have to say Tea. In 2014 I trained myself to like coffee, but I'm still quite wimpy and only drink lattes, so it has to be the old favourite that I've been drinking forever and ever. Milk, one sugar please.

2. What is your favourite accessory?

I thought about jewellry but I don't want to single out one piece so I'm going to go with my Fat Face Darthaven shoulder bag, which you can read all about here. Its the perfect size for everything I need.

3. What is your number one perfume?

I've loved Lancome  Miracle ever since I was given a tiny sample in Bloomingdales in 2010, and Mark gave me a bottle on our first Christmas together.

4.  Who are your favourite Youtubers/Bloggers?

Ness is the only blogger I know in real life, and her blog is fantastic too! Also watch her booktube videos if you want recommendations of what to read.  I also love Cider with Rosie, her blog is just lovely to read and her dog is gorgeous. Finally Becky Bedbug - she seems like a lot of fun and she also posts really helpful tutorials (and she's always helpful on twitter too, and funny - follow her!)

5. What are 5 songs that make you happy?

Good Morning Baltimore - From Hairspray
Accidently In Love - Couting Crows (from Shrek soundtrack)
10/10 - Paolo Nutini
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Bring It All Back  - S Club 7
Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede (Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack)

Some absolute classics there. I know there's actually six but who cares?

6. Thunderstorm or Sunshine?

Ooh tricky. I love some good thunder and lightening. I don't think its ever scared me. I love the clap of thunder and watching out for that fork of lightening. Who knew weather was so exciting? Then again I love sunny days where its warm enough to swim in the sea, but I also have to plaster on Factor 50 and I hate being really hot. Sooo... Thunderstorm it is!

7. Who is your ultimate woman crush and man crush?

Zooey Deschanel and Captain Jack Sparrow (not Johnny Depp, just Captain Jack)

8. What would you do during a zombie apocolypse? 

Get myself to an island. Perhaps I should take flying lessons now, or learn how to sail... Failing that I'll just go zombie - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

9. What is your favourite pasttime?

Curling up with a blanket, a cup of tea and a good book.

10. Would you rather have no hands or no feet?

No feet. Hands are so useful! I wouldn't be able to do pottery or make up or hold hands or wear rings or bake... (I chose no feet on the assumption I'd get a prosthetic for either of these options, and prosethetic feet are easier to manage.. I think)

11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? 

To be able to apparate. Just to click my fingers, spin around and disappear in a poof of smoke and glitter (all for dramatic effect, of course!) It would make visiting places so much quicker! And save a fortune on fuel, trains and flights.


Hope you liked my answers, they're quite intersting questions and they were fun to answer. Now to think of some questions for my nominees...

1. What is your favourite genre of books? 2. Fruit or veg? 3. Where would you most like to visit? 4. What size shoe are you? 5. Choose 5 songs/pieces of music to relax to. 6. Jeans, leggings or skirt/dress? 7. Do you prefer the country or city? 8. Which car would you most like to own/drive? 9. What do you prefer to have with dessert? Cream, ice-cream or custard? 10. Which extinct animal would you bring back? 11. Who are your favourite bloggers?

 I nominate (based on bloglovin' followers - under 200 is quite hard! Some might be a little bit over)
Sarah of Miss Sarah Louise
Abigail of Snug
Sara of Dear Skim
Ffion of A South Wales Blog
Anne-Sophie of City Cookie
Kathryn of Nimble Note
Katy of The Lilac Scrapbook
Hall Of Happiness

Sorry that's not 11... 200 followers is quite limiting! Thanks again to Little Bones and Jessica for nominating me, make sure you check out their blogs with the links at the top.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love the qualifier for favorite male crush -- not Johnny Depp, just Captain Jack. And your glittery smoke exit might be a reason to go ahead and figure out a way to make that happen!

    Sara // dearskim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, that's a throwback from my Pantomime days!

      Delete