Friday 26 February 2016

Softly in the dusk a woman is singing to me


The other day I went out with my family for a meal to celebrate my Mum and Granny's birthdays (they're a week apart). We went to a lovely pub/restaurant by the River Avon. I took the opportunity to grab my cousin to take a few photos of my outfit - they're not perfect as they were quite rushed (I didn't even shut the clasp on my bag!) but I wanted to be able to show off what I was wearing here.


I love this top but if it rides up it doesn't hang right and makes me look twice the size I am! The colour is great though, nice and bright, which is what we need at this time of year, and the material is soft (though not warm at all!).


The trousers are my favourite purchase of 2016 (so far). They can be worn more casually, like today as I'm writing I'm wearing them with tan flats and an oatmeal jumper, but they also are a really comfy way of being a bit smarter!

These shoes were a bargain (£15!) find at the end of the summer but I haven't had much occasion to wear them, they normally come out on occasions like these if I'm going out for dinner. They're not really a heel to wear on a night out, but they'd be ideal for work if that was your dress code. They are seriously comfy - I wore them for hours and my feet didn't hurt!




What do you think? I'm happy its getting sunnier (even if it isn't getting warmer).

Top & Trousers - H&M  Shoes - Clarks  Bag - Animal
post signature

What I'm listening to: playlist

2 comments: